Bean's Blog

It's a blog. It's a blog about random things. Maybe sometimes about family, maybe sometimes about friends, perhaps about aliens? turtles? knitting? books?

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh! bummer!

SO I knitted up 15 pairs of felted clogs for my aunties and uncles for Christmas. Some time in July I e-mailed all of them and asked them for shoe sizes and favorite colors.

Since then I knitted like a mad woman. Then felted. I must have done something like 15 cycles of felting. That's a lot of time invested. I even used puffy glue on the bottoms to make them non-skid.

I finally got them out in the mail on like Thursday before Christmas. Needless to say, only my aunt in Cali got hers on time.

The bummer part of it all is that I didn't take a picture. I think it would have been quite an interesting view of all the clogs piled up in a stack. Very impressive. But... Sigh... I did not... So now you just get the story, and not the picture.

I did send the zig zag scarf to my friend Alison for Chrismas. I hope she likes it!!!

I made some little baby booties and a beanie for my friend Tomi's new baby girl. MUST TAKE PICTURE!

Ok, that's it for now on the knitting front!

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home